ETHICS: moral principles that govern conduct.
We conduct business in a way that is transparent, honest and trustworthy. We:
- present clear, fair and competitive proposals to Clients and Candidates
- strive to check the veracity of declarations pertaining to assignments (Clients and Candidates)
- take all measures to avoid conflicts of interests
- adhere to off-limits agreements
- refrain from presenting a Candidate to more than one organization at the same time
- refrain from approaching a placed Candidate for opportunities outside the Client organization
- are committed to the strictest confidentiality in our business conduct, respecting all Data Protection and Privacy laws and principles.
CARING: displaying kindness and concern for others.
We show consideration and value for people as individuals. We:
- are Trusted Advisors for our Clients, assuring sustained, personal attention at senior levels
- follow up on the performance and satisfaction of Clients and Candidates post placement
- exercise ‘reflection in action’ in our dealings with others, checking biases and assumptions before forming conclusions
- create space for constructive feedback sharing: at the appropriate time and place, and with a positive inner attitude
- train, coach and mentor Amrop Partners, Consultants, Researchers and Associates
- support our Amrop Colleagues in all possible ways to assure their well-being and success
- help our Amrop Colleagues to pursue their ‘core excellence’ in their work, respecting their limits.
CURIOSITY: a strong desire to know or learn.
We are forward looking, and exercise an ‘explorer’ mentality in our quest for knowledge. We:
- help Clients identify and position transformative leaders with a responsible vision, drive and ambition
- implement a ‘context driven’ approach; based on our Clients’ business, market and leadership needs
- invest in proprietary Thought Leadership to keep abreast of Client and Candidate needs
- participate in Amrop’s formal learning programs and transfer new knowledge into our Client and Candidate interactions
- are open to informal learning from each other, irrespective of level or seniority, within Amrop offices and across borders
- actively seek to learn about and understand other cultures, national and organizational.
AGILITY: the ability to adapt quickly and easily.
We work collaboratively, efficiently and flexibly to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders. We:
- offer innovative and best-practice solutions in critical leadership domains
- are open and willing to discuss ways in which our knowledge and experience can be an asset to our clients
- exercise proactivity and fast response at all times
- are on a quest to evolve as individuals and as an organization
- are able and willing to challenge our established convictions and assumptions
- help each other to try, fail, learn, and try again.
EXCELLENCE: the quality of being outstanding or extremely good.
We pay keen attention to processes and outcomes. We:
- take all measures to ensure the robustness of Amrop processes and tools
- benchmark Amrop processes and practice with best-in-class peer organizations
- assure that quality levels are consistent in all Amrop offices
- signal any quality issues in a proactive and timely manner to the relevant stakeholders
- check Client and Candidate satisfaction levels at pre-agreed milestones of an assignment
- replace a placed Candidate who leaves under pre-agreed conditions within a pre-agreed time frame, and respecting pre-agreed fees.
INCLUSION: the action of including or being included within a group or structure.
We nourish ‘diversity of demographics and of thought’. We:
- exercise objectivity, cross-checking for signs of preferential treatment or exclusion of individuals or groups
- visit Clients in pairs to ensure a relevant blend of expertise and perspectives
- strive to present a diverse range of Candidates, in terms of mindset and demographics
- invest in virtual and physical platforms to share knowledge and expertise across geographies and cultures
- build diversity into Amrop’s own recruitment and development policies
- build Amrop teams and workgroups across cultural borders
- ensure openness and transparency throughout Amrop, eschewing ‘in-groups’ or elitism.
Underpinning Amrop’s Code of Professional Practice, we strive at all times to act in accordance with Amrop’s global Mission:
Shaping sustainable success through inspiring leaders
For more information, please Contact us.